Beijing United Family Rehabilitation Hospital (BJURH) mainly provides rehabilitative services for children with pediatric neurological-related conditions, nerve injuries, sports injuries and post operation conditions. Children can improve and regain functionality through the latest rehabilitation programs and therapies, such as pediatric physical and occupational therapy, conductive education, sensory integration, functional training, multi-sensory training, drug therapies, hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatment, Chinese traditional medicine (TCM) treatment such as acupuncture, physical training programs with the latest equipment, speech therapy, and other comprehensive rehabilitation programs.
We create a personalized assessment and treatment program for children suffering from a range of motor function disorders, limb dysfunctions, language disorders, brain injury, and other such conditions. During the rehabilitation process, our services also include regular assessments of motor development and early intervention for those showing signs of incomplete development, low weight and other conditions
Beijing United Family Rehabilitation Hospital has a dedicated pediatric rehabilitation area with therapy and rehabilitative ‘play’ areas, along with children’s inpatient rehabilitation wards.
Currently, our services include:
- Assessment and rehabilitation on movement and development issues for prematurely born children, those children with low birth weight, and other similar situations
- Therapeutic intervention for children dealing with issues of physical motion
- Rehabilitation for children suffering from cerebral palsy
- Therapy for those with congenital muscular torticollis of the neck
- Function recovery for children suffering nerve injury
- Function recovery for children that have experienced sports injuries and those undergoing orthopedic surgery.