Physical therapy services include:
- Function assessment, such as muscle strength, range of motion (ROM), balance (sitting, standing), position transfer, and walking ability.
- Enhance individual’s muscle strength and endurance.
- Enhance individual’s range of motion.
- Guidance for patient in gait training to improve walking ability.
- Guidance for patient in exercises to improve nerve and joint mobilization.
- Provide traction treatment, hands-on therapy, and massage services.
- Provide electrotherapy, phototherapy, hydrotherapy, ultrasonic therapy, and biofeedback services.
- Patient education on movement prevention and development.