Beijing United Family Rehabilitation Hospital (BJURH) is committed to being the first CARF-accredited private international hospital in China.
What is CARF?
Founded in 1966 as the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, CARF International is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services in the following areas:
- Aging Services
- Behavioral Health
- Opioid Treatment Programs
- Business and Services Management Networks
- Child and Youth Services
- Employment and Community Services
- Vision Rehabilitation
- Medical Rehabilitation
- DMEPOS (Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies)
The CARF family of organizations currently accredits close to 50,000 programs and services at more than 22,000 locations worldwide. More than 8 million persons of all ages are served annually by more than 6,500 CARF-accredited service providers.
CARF accreditation extends to countries in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
CARF core goal
Deliver a people-centered service.
The mission of CARF is to promote the quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process and continuous improvement services that center on enhancing the lives of the persons served.
Through responsiveness to a dynamic and diverse environment, CARF serves as a catalyst for improving the quality of life of the persons served.
CARF believes in the following core values:
- All people have the right to be treated with dignity and respect
- All people should have access to needed services that achieve optimal outcomes
- All people should be empowered to exercise informed choice
CARF’s accreditation, research, continuous improvement services, and educational activities are conducted in accordance with these core values and with the utmost integrity
CARF seeks to develop and maintain international quality standards that improve the value and responsiveness of the programs delivered to people in need of life enhancement services.Ultimately, CARF stands for continuous quality improvement with a focus on the satisfaction of persons served.
As part of United Family Healthcare’s premier network of healthcare facilities throughout China, BJURH is proud to be the pioneer of international-standard rehabilitation healthcare services in China.
Through CARF accreditation, we will achieve:
- International standards and continuous quality improvement
- Organizational excellence and optimal patient outcomes gained through the accreditation process, engaging all parties in a shared long-term future
- Risk management systems that benefit our patients
- Continuous improvement of both organizational management and service delivery.
Copyright United Family Healthcare 2014 All right reserved - 京卫网审第1927号 - 京ICP备13017554号-4 医疗广告审查证明文号：（京）医广【2018】第12-28-1021号