Physical therapy services include:
- Function assessment, such as muscle strength, range of motion (ROM), balance (sitting, standing), position transfer, and walking ability.
- Enhance individual’s muscle strength and endurance.
- Enhance individual’s range of motion.
- Guidance for patient in gait training to improve walking ability.
- Guidance for patient in exercises to improve nerve and joint mobilization.
- Provide traction treatment, hands-on therapy, and massage services.
- Provide electrotherapy, phototherapy, hydrotherapy, ultrasonic therapy, and biofeedback services.
- Patient education on movement prevention and development.
Copyright United Family Healthcare 2014 All right reserved - 京卫网审第1927号 - 京ICP备13017554号-4 医疗广告审查证明文号：（京）医广【2018】第12-28-1021号