The highly-skilled orthopedic rehabilitation team at Beijing United Family Rehabilitation Hospital (BJURH) consists of orthopedic rehabilitation doctors, orthopedic doctors, physical therapists and nurses all providing personalized rehabilitative medical care for adults and children with a range of conditions, such as osteoarthritis and sports injuries. We aim to provide comprehensive, safe and personalized rehabilitative care for each patient restoring function to the greatest extent possible.
Orthopedic rehabilitation service includes treatment for those dealing with numerous conditions and post surgery situations including:
- Cervical and lumbar spondylosis
- Post operative rehabilitation needs, such as those suffering from fractured vertebrae , pelvic fractures, joint replacement, injury or trauma to arms and legs, and other such conditions
- Degeneration of joints, for example osteoarthritis, inflammation of the underside of the kneecap, and other joint issues
- Adolescent scoliosis or adult hypnosis and scoliosis
- Those simply needing guidance and therapy on how to best protect themselves from sport injury